After a few minutes of Andy being impatient he went to grab some scissors to open the box with MY name on it. Oh no he didn't! After a few short words leapt from my mouth and cut to his soul he backed off and realized that he should wait for me to open the box with MY name on it. So he did. Thankfully.
I opened the box and saw this...another box, a pink one.
With a sticker on it that said Saint Cupcake. 
Then I saw this sweet note. The cupcakes were from my friend Katie Holt who lives on the west coast. We went to church together and spent many summers together as counselors at Camp Adventure. She thought of me and sent me a special treat...just because! Which is why I will forever refer to her as Saint Katie. 'Katie' alone is no longer good enough.
After the note I saw the sweetest individually wrapped cupcakes...
Then I saw cute little containers of icing...
Then sprinkles...
Then wands to apply the icing and instructions on how to decorate a cup cake.
Needless the say, this made my day. Let's say it made my week. These cupcakes were the most moist, delicious things I've ever eaten in my life! Seriously. My favorite was the chocochip cupcake and the cream cheese icing. Yum, Yum and Yum! And for all of you wondering...I only shared with Molly. Saint Katie said I didn't have to share with anyone else...and when Saint Katie says something, you listen.

5 comments:
Those. Look. GOOD. So sweet of her :)
ha ha ha SO glad you liked them! i'm sure molly appreciated the sugar :)
that is so sweet. What a nice friend. I loved this blog.
Oh my gosh!! How sweet of her!!!!! What a good friend!!!
Yum, me love cupcakes! What an awesome surprise. The 'just because' ones are always the best. Now aside from the sweet treats....
Couldn't help but notice, Dave Ramsey ways for real? I'm in week 10 of FPU and just LOVE the guy. Even saw him live a few weeks ago. Gazelle Intensity, it's awesome!
Post a Comment