GLORIOUS!!
Walk, walk, walk!!!!!
ahhh summer time is really coming. :)How big do you think Molly would be at 70 weeks??? {gasp!}
Yup, with that weather you can totally walk her out! This new addition is VERY exciting!
LOL, I was like, what?? 70 weeks? Gotta love the weather!
I want to be 70 weeks pregnant. LOL BEautiful weather heading your way. I think we will get it too. Woo hooo
oh honey , It only feels like 70 weeks.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Walk, walk, walk!!!!!
ahhh summer time is really coming. :)
How big do you think Molly would be at 70 weeks??? {gasp!}
Yup, with that weather you can totally walk her out! This new addition is VERY exciting!
LOL, I was like, what?? 70 weeks?
Gotta love the weather!
I want to be 70 weeks pregnant. LOL BEautiful weather heading your way. I think we will get it too. Woo hooo
oh honey , It only feels like 70 weeks.
Post a Comment