MO, I am so excited for you. You are such a great Mom, and a wonderful example of how to enjoy being a Mom for others just starting out. :)
Also... I have to tell you that after Rob's site, your site brings mine the most traffic! I wondered if you can change my website to www.michellewegner.com on your blog roll? I would appreciate it so much! And thanks to all your wonderful readers!
Mo, you can't do that!! I looked at the first picture and thought it was Molly. I was like, OMW SHE HAD THE BABY LAST NIGHT!!! Ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
3 comments:
awe so exciting, you will get that smell in no time.
MO,
I am so excited for you. You are such a great Mom, and a wonderful example of how to enjoy being a Mom for others just starting out. :)
Also...
I have to tell you that after Rob's site, your site brings mine the most traffic! I wondered if you can change my website to www.michellewegner.com on your blog roll? I would appreciate it so much! And thanks to all your wonderful readers!
Mo, you can't do that!! I looked at the first picture and thought it was Molly. I was like, OMW SHE HAD THE BABY LAST NIGHT!!! Ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment