March 18, 2010

spring shopping

I have a coupon this weekend for 30% Old Navy and Gap and luckily I don't live too far from the outlets and the coupon is good for the outlet pricing too. I planned a last, last minute trip with my mom and were making a day out of it. Shopping, lasjdflkasjdfkl I love.

Typically what happens [as I'm sure it does with most mothers] I go to buy myself something and end up getting a pack of gum for me and carts full of clothes for my children. It's now worse since Molly came into the picture. Little girl clothes are irresistible..

My focus this weekend is Colt's closet. He's got clothes but most of them are play clothes and sweats. I've realized that Molly is going to be in the most adorable little sundresses and rompers while Colt will be wearing sweats for the rest of his life. Not that they aren't comfortable and practical, just not near as cute. My children need to match.


We have no need for the underwear quite yet.
They're just so cute.


4 comments:

Ash said...

so if you're going with your mom and your cart is full of stuff for your kids, does that mean her cart is full of stuff for you??? love the outfit and the undies.

Adie said...

You should get the underwear - I think! ;) I got the same coupon and am hoping to do some Easter/Summer shopping too.

He & Me + 3 said...

I just got the girls their spring picture outfits at ON today. I am loving that 30% off coupon. I may take it to the GAP outlet tomorrow. FUN! Cute stuff you picked out.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Um, the undies are super cute! I'm skipping the coupon, I like to save waaaaaaaaaaay too much! Um, and girls clothes, WOW. I find LOADS of 2 dollar CUTE pants and onesies for Gooner at Kohls. They have lovely sales for kiddos.