March 12, 2010

just dance

My family is kinda, sorta, really obsessed with Just Dance, the Wii game. Just to prove how good we are, I've sliced and diced some of our home video footage from last weekend. Please make sure you check out how good my little cousin Jack is while busting a move, how talented my Dad is at moving both his arms with only one good rotater cuff and how talented my Grandma is at dancing in high heels. Enjoy!

Featured Dancers: Serena, Tommy, Grandma, Spencer, Jack, Abby, Maddy, Caleb, Mo, Meghan, Dad and Colt.

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

OMWord how fun that the whole family plays along. I love grandma in high heels. She has some moves. CUTE video.
I love the leg wiggles by jack too.

Anonymous said...

I need a Wii!! I want the Taylor Swift band hero, it looks like a TON of fun

Anonymous said...

I know I'm older than you, but would you adopt me? I come with a husband and three great kiddos.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

You guys are awesome and for a preggers you totally take the cake! It looks like hanging out with ya'll is LOADS of fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, did this make me smile! Jack was really busting a move. He takes after his momma;) I love Colt's dance moves. He is so flippin' cute!

Keri said...

Family + Wii = entertainment! Love it!