March 9, 2010

quiet time

Usually when I hear nothing in my house, it means Colt is eating dog food or he's gotten the cap of my chap stick and is eating it as an afternoon snack. Lots of eating going on.

The other day, when I heard nothing and saw nothing, I went on a little boy hunt, expecting the worse. When I found him he was sitting in the sunshine with his bible and his blankie, mumbling it to Copper.

My heart melted.
Then I took this picture.

He is the sweetest thing that ever lived.

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

There is nothing sweeter than a boy and his dog, love it!

He & Me + 3 said...

They are both so cute. I used to love watching and listening to Actress read before she could even really read. It was precious. Love that picture. What a precious memory you have there.

ChrissyM said...

awweee love him.