LOL...my girls, but they were both in the Theater production of it and Actress had the part of Small Alice...so they love the story. But if it doesn't make it to the dollar show than they won't be seeing it:) LOL It does look a bit scary.
Oh but it's got JOHNNY DEPP in it!!!! :) True it doesn't look like a kids movie, looks like something me and my other Depp-loving best friend would go see :)
yeah i think alice is wonderland is a kid movie like pirates of the carribean [ps is rated pg-13].... what is disney thinking...
please let's take our five year olds to see creepy mc creeperson.
on the other note... it may work as a scary movie for myself if im in for a thrill... [thats right im 24 and my type of scary movies consist of alice in wonderland, whatever im sure Jesus is proud of me and you]
I'm so with you, and glad I'm not alone. I hate movies like this. I actually hate anything Tim Burton puts out, how's that for a chicken?! But really, I don't do these type of movies at all. Blah.
7 comments:
LOL...my girls, but they were both in the Theater production of it and Actress had the part of Small Alice...so they love the story. But if it doesn't make it to the dollar show than they won't be seeing it:) LOL
It does look a bit scary.
Oh but it's got JOHNNY DEPP in it!!!! :) True it doesn't look like a kids movie, looks like something me and my other Depp-loving best friend would go see :)
yeah i think alice is wonderland is a kid movie like pirates of the carribean [ps is rated pg-13].... what is disney thinking...
please let's take our five year olds to see creepy mc creeperson.
on the other note... it may work as a scary movie for myself if im in for a thrill... [thats right im 24 and my type of scary movies consist of alice in wonderland, whatever im sure Jesus is proud of me and you]
I'm still debating about this movie, too! It does look "out there."
I'm kind of scared to see this one...I am definitely not letting my kids see it!!!
Eeek! I saw the preview and was very afraid Why did they make it so scary???
I'm so with you, and glad I'm not alone. I hate movies like this. I actually hate anything Tim Burton puts out, how's that for a chicken?! But really, I don't do these type of movies at all. Blah.
Post a Comment