Well, there she is at 34 weeks. I feel like I could go into labor tonight and Moll's would be 8 lbs. But alas, my body does not go into labor, I have to be induced. Sometimes I pick Colt up and run around just to see if I can make my water break...all I've gotten so far is winded and a back ache. Meh.At my last appointment she was head down and measuring two weeks ahead of schedule. Thankfully all my doctors have said that they're not going to let me go late like I did with Colt. Which is smart because if I had to go week late again you might see on the news for standing at the hospital with a torch and a pitch fork threatening to take the place down. Not a machete or numchucks, but a pitch fork
For all my new readers who may not know, I went a week over due with Colt. Therefore he was the size of small hippopotamus and weighed in at 10lbs, 5oz. Yes, I used drugs. Yes, I was able to birth him vaginally. Yes, I am awesome. But, I'd rather not have to do that again
I've been having all sorts of weird dreams lately too. Well, not just lately, I've been having them since I got pregnant. I dream that Molls is a boy, or Molls is a boy and a girl, TWO BABIES. I already have a plan if she is a he. Andy and I have decided on a back up boy name and I've made a plan of action on how to change the pink nursery into a boy nursery.
You'd think these dreams would go away, but I'm not officially sold on the fact that Molly is a girl. We had an ultrasound at 18 weeks [kinda early] and there were no boy parts...but there was no undeniable evidence that she was a she, we just weren't able to see anything else...so we went with it. I mean, I hope it's a little girl...she's got realllly, reallllly cute clothes! But really, if my little girl is a little dude all I would be sad about is the clothes. Boys are great. I just want a healthy baby. Ok, enough talking like a crazy person. I'm having a little girl and until I see something different, I'm going with it.
I think.

7 comments:
MO, I hope you get some relief soon!! Will they induce you early this time? Get some rest!
I love that you are so nonchalant about the girl vs boy thing. I would have been sending bribes to the OB doc for another little peek. Get some rest and we all can't wait to see her sweet face.
Move some furniture around that may help get things moving for ya. Molly or baby boy Breden will be here so soon, exciting!!!
A pitch fork? You make me smile on a regular basis.
Duuuuuuuude! You're killing me. I check your blog and BAAAAM! Not ready for that picture-
Hope you guys are doing well : )
I have something on my blog for you
Adorable! Love pictures like that! Get some rest and make sure you take care of yourself.
Post a Comment