March 9, 2010

chucks

When Colt was born his Uncle Spencer bought him a $25 pair of shoes. Insanity! I don't even spend that much on my own shoes but I thought, he wants to spoil him so I'll let him. When he pulled the shoes out of the box they were a toddler size 7. For some reason Spence thought all shoes smaller than his size 12 monster foot must fit all tiny baby feet. We had a laugh.

Anyhow, these shoes have sat in Colt's closet for 1.5 years and finally they fit.

Please meet...the Chuck Taylors.
Leave it to Uncle Spence to make sure my dude is stylin.

If only all shoe strings really tasted like those fried potato shoe strings.

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

So cute!! I love those on babies!!!

But, they are a hassle to put on when they are older!

Allison said...

FREAKIN' LOVE them!!! Soo cute!

Kimberly Anne said...

What a cute little dude!!

Adie said...

Wow! He is going to be tall! Love chucks on little kids!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Chuck's. Did you know they sell them at J.C. Penney's and you can use 30% off coupons to buy them. That is how I buy Gavin's. Still a little expensive but better!