March 28, 2010

point of reference

Left picture: the day before I had Colt. [10.5lbs]
Right picture: me now with 4 weeks left till due date.
Granted the picture on the right is slightly zoomed...but still.
Similar?
I'm scared. haha.

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Can you turn to the same side please? No I kid. I think similar, but girls show bigger. I had my girls first and I was so big and then I hadn't lost all of my pregnancy weight from them and I was still smaller with my third baby which was a son. I think girls just sit different and take up more room. LOL they need their space. :)

ChrissyM said...

um I think our lil girl is going to be a line backer. Humm. Does that mean she won't want to follow in her vivi and mama's foot step and play the violin. Anywho...time to see our lil darlin. Maybe colt will play the violin. Although, Molly might beat him up for that. hahha.
kisses to you

Anonymous said...

Hey, you grow em big. So what? Colt's perfect and so will be Molly. Can't wait to see her. I can totally see how your back would be killing you though. You're in the home stretch. Hang in there.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

eh, you have GREAT hair.

Anonymous said...

Um, are your bags packed? She's totally coming soon. Can't wait to squish her cheeks!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, you were so beautiful the day before you gave birth!!!

Your tummy in the first picture looks a little more round than your current tummy! But, you still have a few weeks to go!!!