I'm realizing now more than ever that boys and dirt are like peas and carrots. Seriously, at one point yesterday I looked out to the back yard and saw Jack playing with sticks and little action heroes in the dirt. A few seconds later Colt decided to get comfy and watch so he just laid down on his stomach. In the dirt.
DIRT BALL.
Bath time is no longer optional.

5 comments:
Def a boy thing. We went over to my friend's house the other day who has a 4yr old son and he was literally playing his trucks in the dirt. Madison just stopped and stared at him "like no way am I touching that'! HA!
I bet he thought it was the greatest thing ever.
umm...yeah not looking forward to that. If anything Ian will become very familiar with the bathtub and I will become even more familiar with the washing machine.
Just wait. The first day it was nice and the snow was melting we went out to play and Stunt Man went through 3 pairs of pants from all the mud. They love it. They are dirt magnets. :) But so cute.
Oh my gosh, yes...that is totally a boy!!!! I think one of my sons could sleep in it if I let him!
ha. I wondered at what age bath time became optional. Although Gooner stank today until I figured out that I had failed to wash sweet potatoes off her hands and face from an earlier meal.
Post a Comment