March 27, 2010

36

Here I am at 36 weeks. Excuse my arm for looking like a man's right thigh. It's just as large and probably just as hairy. There you go.My baby is getting huge. This pregnancy is much, MUCH different than my first. It has been pretty easy over all I've just been way more nauseous and starting last week my body has started to deteriorate at lightening speed. My back ain't. Ain't what?? You might ask. It just ain't.

No really, it hurts, a lot. I usually can't stand for more than 5 minutes at a time and a few days ago I started to get shooting cervix pains and round ligament pains in the middle of the night. A few nights ago I was dreaming that I was in really bad pain. I slowly started to wake up to realize, oh boy!!...it wasn't a dream. Andy woke up from the sound of me yelping, 'Ow! Ow! Owieeee...Ow!' and helped me roll over to a comfortable position where the pain went away.

I've also had bad heartburn this time around, but sweet Kaley read my about my dramatic meltdown on my blog from the other day and brought me over a brand new pack of Zantac AND a Cadbury egg. So the heartburn is no longer an issue. Isn't she a doll? I'm pretty sure the Cadbury egg was gone before she pulled out of the driveway to head home. Cadbury eggs...the best thing to come along since the easter bunny.

But really, all whining aside it hasn't been that bad. I consider pregnancy an awesome blessing. I know there are woman who would cut off their arm to be able to carry a child. I don't ever want to take it for granted.

Today before Andy left for work I told him I'd call if my water broke. He said he would appreciate that. I laughed. Maybe today is the day? We shall see!

p.s. You'll be happy to know we've tested Andy's Blackberry and we can blog from it. So no worries, we'll keep ya'll in the loop de doop when baby girl comes.

3 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

You are awesome. I am not a fan of the whole egg thing, but soon your little girl will be here. Your arm does not look hairy. So sorry about the pain!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I totally ate my egg as soon as I pulled out of your driveway. we should have just eaten them together, and then oinked in unison. next time?

Ash said...

yay for prego bellies and babies!!