You are so not frumpy!! I looked frumpy!!! LOL!You know who you remind me? Looks wise?Elvis Presley's daughter. I'm totally drawing a blank on her name!
mo... there's definitely no "frump" in that pic ....love it :)
Gross? You do not look gross or frumpy. You look like lovely and preggers. She'll be here so soon! Woot woot!
you better watch out, im only six weeks but i may or may not be catching up to you :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are so not frumpy!! I looked frumpy!!! LOL!
You know who you remind me? Looks wise?
Elvis Presley's daughter. I'm totally drawing a blank on her name!
mo... there's definitely no "frump" in that pic ....love it :)
Gross? You do not look gross or frumpy. You look like lovely and preggers. She'll be here so soon! Woot woot!
you better watch out, im only six weeks but i may or may not be catching up to you :)
Post a Comment