January 11, 2010

operation molly's room

The beginning: Mom starting on the hot pink:Grandma peeling tape away:The end: Colt's room just got reduced in rank as far as coolness goes.

Isn't it so cute? Me likey.

12 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE it Mo!!!! your such an awesome designer, can you decorate my house someday!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Stephanie said...

that looks great, can't wait to see it with everything else..and your that hanging pom-poms things you made!

Catherine Anne said...

I love it!!! I also love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! What a cute combination:) Molly will be in little girl heaven with those colors.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Where are the yellows and the grays. Oh that's right, you don't like my ideas. ;) Our house is interesting... ie: Q asks where his bag is, me: in the blue room. We have a pink room, a yellow room... we are awesome like that. Your ideas are excellent!

He & Me + 3 said...

Me likey too my friend. Very nice. They were so fast too. great colors

Misha Seger said...

quite possibly the cutest! hope you decide to put up more pictorials as the room progresses - you've got some talent!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Such a cute idea Mo. I too hope you show us step by step.

Kate said...

oh my goodness....those colors and room is super cute :) love it!

More Than Words said...

It is way cute!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Maddie's room is also green and pink. So fun!