January 17, 2010

blow darts

Mo: Why are blow darts on your list 'to buy' in your blackberry?
Andy: To remind me to buy some.
Mo: Why oh why, do you need blow darts?
Andy: For my blowgun, I found it while cleaning the basement.
Mo: What are you going to dart?
Andy: Rabbits.
Mo: What did they ever do to you?
Andy: They eat my hostas. I'm a good shot too. I'll bet you I can hit the door nob with a dart from the couch. You'd appreciate it.

The madness never ends.

3 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

We had to shoot our rabbits because they kept eating the speedometer wires. Too expensive and they were tasty.

More Than Words said...

That is so funny!!! My husband used to make his own blowguns when he was younger. I remember him showing me how to use it! He used to kill frogs with them!

Unknown said...

Andy, you might also need some numchucks.