He wanted to take a full body picture in front of our fireplace but the only person home to take that picture was Copper and she's not that talented. PLUS, I choose to use my veto powers because until I birth my child and get my body under control there will be no full body pictures being taken if I have anything to do with it. Molly is currently the only cute part of my bod...and my head is kinda cute too [when I've done my hair].
Here is our annipic for 2010.
I love Andy's head.
It's bigger than mine, which we all know how hard it is to find a head bigger than mine. So we're pretty much a perfect match.

Do you have any traditions with your hubby?

2 comments:
LOL. My first born has a big head too. You can stand next to her if you want. LOL
That is an awesome tradition.
We buy each other the traditional items for our anniversaries. It has been fun trying to be creative coming up with things for paper, cotton, aluminum.
That is a sweet tradition. Q and I LOVE traditions so we have a whole bunch. I'm a sap like that. :)
Post a Comment