January 28, 2010

this moment

I'm just sitting here...listening to worship music thinking about my little girl. I want to meet her, I want to kiss her and tell her how much I love her. I want to tell her how much Jesus loves her. I keep rubbing my belly just thinking that I need to remember this moment.

I am so blessed.
I've got my health.
I've got my husband.
I've got my little boy.

And more importantly I've got a God that promises me that the best thing on earth isn't on this earth.

I've got eternal life.

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

This is by far the sweetest post I've read from you!!

Love it!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful post Mo! So so true. Amen for Eternal life!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I agree. Peace is NOT overrated! I like your pink storage!