January 17, 2010

cry for me

Whenever Andy, Colt and I are in the car running errands and I hop out to run into a store Colt cries for me to come back. Crock tears. He's so cute.

Today after church, Andy ran into the grocery while Colt and I waited in the car. As Andy got out he prepped Colt, "I'm gonna leave now. You know Colt, you can cry for me too...it's okay".

He walked out, glancing back a few times to get the 'Yes' or 'No' look from me to see if he was crying and as soon as he was out of sight, I got to send him this pix message:

Mo: "He DOES love you!"
Andy: Is it wrong that that makes me happy?

I might have pinched him.

6 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Awe, and now I am going to cry because you made Colt cry. Is that wrong?

ChrissyM said...

Oh i forgot. I need a car seat. We have things to do you know. We can't just sit and look at each other when he is here. If I stay on back roads?....and drive with my hazards lights on?

Mo said...

I didn't make him cry! haha. He coulnd't see his Dad anymore, therefore he cried....

Ok, no really, I pinched him.

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so cute...that is so sweet too.

Allison said...

hahah MO! What a sweetie! Madison still cries everytime Mike or I leave..like do they think we are never coming back!?! and I LOVE how Andy warned him! HAHA

Adie said...

That is cute! I think it is natural to want your kids to love you so much. I have to admit that I love when my girls are sick because they only want me and they want to snuggle! LOVE IT!!