January 1, 2010

let's vote

It's that time to paint Molly's room but I'm slightly torn.
Let's vote.
All her furniture is black.
Do I go light pink/green:
OR
Yellow/Pinks/Grays:

Things that make you go, Hmmm?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote choice number 2 because it's unpredictable. And you are...unpredictable.

He & Me + 3 said...

Not sure. I am not a decorator and you are. I love grays and blacks, but would that be too dark for a babies room? Hmmm is right my friend

A&ABurkey said...

number two...its not typical.

Kate said...

I like the green & pink. Go bold or go home, that's my (new) motto!

Unknown said...

id do light pink and light green with gray accents - maybe alternating walls - U know of if you go too green (bright) or pink it will cast a glow. Whatever you do will be pretty.

Chelssie said...

I too actually like the pink and green idea with an added grey, not too sure how much grey, maybe like black and white pictures hanging on a green wall or something cute like that and a few accent pillows with grey, but I like the look for that green and pink for sure!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Number 2. Everyone gave Gooner pink and green gifts at her baby shower and it annoyed me to no end since those were NOT her colors.

Mandy Mitchell said...

Wow, that's a good question. My vote is for #2, just be real careful about picking out a gray. I've painted rooms with 3 different types of grays and they never once looked like a true gray. 2 of the grays looked like light blue and 1 of the grays looked like a dark olive green. They usually use a gold base or a blue base and that's why it turns out weird. But none the less, I love gray, so that's my vote.

Kimberly Anne said...

I love, love, love the green and pink! So fresh!!

shannon said...

okay so i love green and pink, but i think the grey, pink, and yellow is totally you. its a little "unpredictable" or "untyipcal" to copy other comments, but totally stylish just like you. I think you do that well. So yeah. Miss Molly I think should go the Grey route, but add in a little more yellow, because you're a little brighter than all that grey :) plus with black furniture, wow itll look so cool. i think id want white furnitrue with the green and pink.