January 7, 2010

in this home...

Some day I will have the wall decal in my house somewhere...

Until then, I shall save my money.

7 comments:

Mrs B said...

if you have an open wall (and lots of patience) you could find a font you like, print them on regular paper, cut it out with an xacto knife then trace it onto the wall and paint it... easy wall decal and way less money (i did say lots of patience, right?) i just painted 'family, forever, for always' on my family room wall and it took time but it looks great!

Mo said...

Vicki, I like your thinking, but I think I'll just ask for it for my birthday :) HAHA!

AND, what isle do you find patience in the grocery store? ha :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh where'd you find that and how much?! I have wall decals all over my house and I loooove that one!!

Mo said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37981600&ref=sr_gallery_19&&ga_search_query=wall+decal%2C+family&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=4&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Go there to get the wall decal.

shannon said...

totally do it. its you. and your house.

shannon said...

ps where do you find all these cool things??? i need your savvy ness

Keri said...

I absolutely love it! If you haven't already, you should check out uppercaseliving.com. If I could afford it, my home would be covered. Neat stuff.