January 7, 2010

baby torture

My mom bought Molly's Christmas dress for next year already.
I think she's excited for a girl or something.
Before we put Colt in his pj's last night we tried the dress on him.
Notice the sweeper? I told you he's obsessed.He loved the freedom of the 'no pants' thing.
I'm pretty sure he could run faster in a dress.
Just for the record, Andy protested this picture being taken for a good five minutes but I did it anyway.

Colt, your mommy loves you.

11 comments:

ChrissyM said...

hahha, that is going to be fun for him someday. He will already know what we are like by then. And, of course this picture will make perfect sence to him. We will make sure he gets our sence of humor. :) Isnt he cute though. He looks just as good in overalls and a cowboy hat too.

Mo said...

Ya, he looks cute...but it makes me realize how much of a little boy he really looks like in the face. I dont think he looks like a girl, other than the frilly dress thing :)

More Than Words said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my gosh....I totally did the same thing to one of my sons when he was around the same age! My husband was not happy at all!!! I put my daughters pink dress pajamas on him, and put his hair in a scrunchie on top of his head!!! He was so pretty!

I still don't get what the big deal was! LOL

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my goodness...he is so cute. I love that he likes the vacuum...LOL

Nic said...

Andy, you are lucky that Mo put the part about you protesting this otherwise I was going to have to punch you in the throat... And Mo this is totally unacceptable!

Anonymous said...

Now i know exactly what Molly will look like!

shannon said...

you are so freaking hilarious! seriously... colt your mommy does love you, i promise :)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Q does not approve. I can't believe you did this.

Keri said...

What a doll face! Okay, pun intended, but I couldn't resist with him in that adorable dress. Your little man is so squeezably cute! The vacuum definitely finishes the photo! Too funny.

Kate said...

maria just had her baby this morning! 1 1/2 months early! She is doing ok.. just pray for her and little kenny :) they are beyond excited and a little overwhelmed...!

J Aquila said...

I loved the vacuum as a toddler as well.