I'm still really in love.
I would re-live my wedding day in a second.
Jan 27th 2007.
It was perfect.
The boys snuck up to the girls room on our wedding day while we were taking pictures and stole our bagels from Panera. We were left sharing a bag of Sun Chips and a bottle of water [all of which I took care of]. A few minutes later, someone bought them McDonald's while we withered away.
Of course a wedding day doesn't make a marriage. It takes thought and effort, from both people, every single day. It's not always easy but it's always worth it. We've been together for 5 years, married for 3 and I can't express how 'right' life feels. Marrying Andy is by far one of the best things I've ever done.
We're going to celebrate by spending the day with each other. My in laws have Colt for the day and night. We're gonna get lunch, go buy some clothes for Molly so she's not naked for the first 3 months of life, watch our wedding and honeymoon videos, make a fire and get Pizza Hut for dinner. So you can clearly see we're going all out here. But really all I want to do is just be with my man.
Last night Andy and I were talking about our wedding day. He told me he weighed the same he did as the day we got married...then I punched him in the face. He's the hottie tottie and I make the babies.
3 years
2 babies
1 love
That should be a Hallmark card.
14 comments:
LOLOL!!! What a funny guy!!
And you look gorgeous!!! I love the colors you chose for your bridesmaid. The flowers just pop against the black!
OH..and Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!! You were a gorgeous bride!
Happy 3 yrs!! Enjoy your day together :)
#1 The bagels were fantastic
#2 The McDonalds made my day
#3 I'm pretty sure I still have
those danp pink feathers floating around the Xterra. I clean and clean and they still show up
#4 Happy 3 year anniverary, that's awesome for you guys and I really happy for you! Have a great day together
Yeah, men get to enjoy life and eat whatever they want, while us women have to destroy our bodies to keep the earth populated. Not fair. But on another note, your anniversary celebration sounds fantastic. Have fun!
Love you guys. And I love your anniversary night plan because, frankly, that is my ideal way to spend an evening. Glad we're on the same page.
Happy Anniversary!
Oh my goodness... has it really been THREE years?!?! Your wedding was incredible :) I am so glad that I got to share in your joy! (Mo, you gotta help me find a man... haha jk :)...wow... three years.
love you!
Sounds like a great way to spend the day!! Have fun. baby girl clothes shopping is the best!
Happy Anniversary to you both. Your wedding dress was beautiful and all you girls are beautiful too.
i just really love you two
awww...happy anniversary. i love my honey of 39 years more than the day we married. it gets better and better!
Congrats! You look so pretty. Finding "the one" is OH SO AMAZHING yeah! And if I stopped vlogging...you'd miss me.
Congrats on 3 years! Its fun to see your wedding pics and read the story about Panera.
It always amazes me how boys can eat and eat and never gain weight. ;)
Post a Comment