Hi my name is Mo and I'm a reality TV addict.
My weekly fix: American Idol, Biggest Looser, Dancing with the Stars and Celebrity Apprentice. You would think that would be the end of my list...but NO...I also watched The Bachelor this season [Kaley, you get the blame for that one] and I enjoy So You Think You Can Dance during the summers. Outside reality t.v...I'm a lover of Regis and Kelly, The Office, Ellen and anything Food Network [except Barefoot Contessa...she puts me to sleep. In another life I want Paula Dean to be my grandma.]
You might think I have no life and the personality of a dead hippo...but I promise you that almost all of this goes down in the evening which I consider time for me to do whatever I want. It's my life and I'll turn my brain into mush if I want to. [sing it] I spend my mornings with Jesus and the rest of the day goes to my son and to channel 901. Which is a music station. See? I listen to music during the day.
Anyhow. Here I am trying to justify why I'm such a junkie...when all I really wanted to do was share my thoughts on American Idol. Am I the only junkie out there? Say it isn't so.
Here we go...
Scottie is awesome. He's not my favorite...and I don't think he'll win but I'm more and more amazed at what he does and he's blind! Tonight they did a Motown tribute and he did a little dance number with everyone else and didn't miss a move. Ahh. What a sweet guy. I'd like to take this opportunity and thank Jesus for my eye sight. Scott is awesome and such an inspiration but it makes me think how much we take for granted...like the ability to see the color of this world and our children's faces! What a gift.
I had a dream yesterday that I was married to Anoop :)
And...I'm pretty sure Paula is on crack. See the mustache?
I don't really understand the judges ability to save contestants this season either. Would someone like to explain that to me? Tonight the 'save' was a mess. Paula was dancing the whole time and when it came down to say if they were going to save Michael or not they hadn't even started talking about it. They were clearly not anonymous but Simon spoke up and sent him home anyway. That Simon...such a meanie.
So...after seeing this weeks performances...I don't vote, never have...but if I did, my votes would go to Danny, Anoop and Adam. That chick with the red hair is good too...but I think a boy is taking it this year.
Until next time my dear friends, So Long.
5 comments:
We usually watch AI..but really haven't gotten into it much this year, but when we do watch...The girls like Adam and I like Kris Allen...is he still in it? Not too impressed with the girls, but the young girl can sing pretty good. I have to agree..I think a boy will win too.
OH MY....YOU WATCH THE APPRENTICE TOO?! seriously, nic and i have started watching it out of no where and i'm totally hooked!! i don't know what happened...
what is paula doing with a mustache?! did she draw that on? and i can't believe make up didn't cover that up. isn't that their job? or did she do it when she was supposed to be listening to one of the singers? this is a long comment.
love you!
jen
You're too funny!!! Girl, I don't watch any of the above! Ever since we cancelled cable a few years ago, we kinda just lost interest in TV! There were a couple of shows that I did like, like ER and Smallville!! LOL
Here's my reality tv list (in no particular order):
AI
SYTYCD
Bachelor
Survivor
the occasional Amazing Race
ANTM
Now for the really embarradding ones:
True Beauty
Paris' BFF
Real World
RW/RR Challenges
I have it bad. But, like you, it all happens at night, so I figure I can either sleep or watch reality tv...it's my choice. And yeah, I mostly watch online (because we don't have TiVo, otherwise I'd never stop watching!)
Welcome to the reality tv junkie club. See you at Girls Night!
my name is shannon and i too am a reality tv addict...
singing: it's my brain and i'll turn it into mush if i want to.
Post a Comment