March 8, 2009

rainy sunday

Today its raining cats and dogs. We stayed in and took naps together...I didn't recover well from loosing that extra hour of sleep all thanks to DLS time. Andy is at the station today so Colt and I have been blasting CMT music videos and working on our posture. He can almost sit up all by himself. My cousin Meg is home for spring break so she came to get her Colt fix. Spencer came over today too. We've had a fun day and it's only 4:00pm! Meg just went home to take a nap and Spencer is crashed on my couch as we speak. It's a day made for naps...I'm telling ya!

Tonight we plan to roll around on the floor together, watch the Food Network Challenge @ 8 and Celebrity Apprentice @ 9. It's one of those days when I can't wait for Andy to come home. The single mom thing is not my cup of tea.

Colt had nanerpus for breakfast. Anyone see that Denny's commercial when they cut up the banana and make it look like an octopus sitting on top of a stack of pancakes? Well, ever since Andy and I saw that commercial Bananas comes out as...Nanerpus. We just can't help it.

Colt getting loved by his Meg. She brought him over a ton of new clothes she bought for him the other day because...they were on sale! Can we say spoiled???

Then in honor of Michael Scott we 'tented our pants'.

And Colt tried to eat his Uncles face. Scruffy and a bit salty.

Spence came up with new ways to use the boppy. He was snoring 2 mins into the nap.

And truly...I swear we start our health kick tomorrow. Until then...there is a cherry cheese cake in the freezer for Andy. It was a gift from my friend Emily. You can't toss a gift. I said Monday! I don't lie.

Happy Napping!

2 comments:

shannon said...

no naps here. its sunny, 80, and beautiful. i think the day got to gavin as he didn't want to nap either. i could have used a rainy sleepy day... i agree single mom stuff isnt the greatest.

Food Net Challenge? What are they doing? I only like it when they do cakes... well I like it all the time but I make sure not to miss it when they do cakes!

until then... NANERPUS! LOL... i dont know if i really understand the commercial but it was quite entertaining.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are having some time to relax. I have been thinking about all of you nonstop. I saw Missy briefly today and said your dad is doing much better. Thank goodness!!! If there is anything you need, please let us know. Happy relaxing!