March 10, 2009

check it out

While watching the nightly news with Brian Williams they did a story on a food drive that my church helped out with. Made me proud. It's great being apart of a church that loves boldly. It was way cool to see Mark's (our pastors) interview on national television. We grew up with his kids and he is like a 2nd Dad to us. He married Andy and I and has been instrumental in our walk with Christ.
Anyhow.
I like good news!
Check it out.


2 comments:

Mo said...

Awesome report of Gods love Mo. We never know what tomorrow will bring for any of us. Gotta love hard now..while we have an opportunity.

Mandy Mitchell said...

It's good to know GCC is still helping people out like that. They definitely have the man power to do so. I have been hearing a lot about how bad Elkhart is doing and it's just really sad. Hopefully that's not having too much of a negative effect on South Bend.