March 9, 2009

no air

UFC is constantly on our TV here at home. When Andy gets some free time he likes to choke me out by his awesome fight moves. I totally suck at fighting back. My old defense is to throw my log legs around. I usually tap out after a few minutes of fight back. Lately, my defense has been the old strangle move. No way do I actually strangle him I just pretend. Every time I go in I say, "Tell me how I'm supposed to breath with no air..." - you know from that Chris Brown song...'No Air' the lyrics are fitting for the strangle move. We really shouldn't joke about what CB did but we would be lieing if we didn't say it made us laugh.

I usually don't care or pay attention to what happens in the pop world. But I'm pretty sad about what happened to Rhianna. I used to this CB had it going on. I used to like his music. I sure don't anymore. He's a wife beater.

I had a dream last night that Rhianna was my friend. In my dream I told her that Jesus loved her more than Chris Brown ever could. I told her she was worth more. That's all I remember.

It's really sad to think that she is younger than me and has been in a majorly abusive relationship. It makes me think that those relationships are probably more common than I think. Bummer. I don't wish that for anyone.

2 comments:

Ron Windbigler said...

Great thought's I hope that Rihanna, will get that message "that Jesus loves her more than anyone else could" If not Rihanna, then maybe some other woman who is in here situation, Like you said there may be more of this than we know…….

Anonymous said...

This song has been stuck in my head ever since I read this post! GAH!