Yesterday, after having dinner with Missy, I found one of my cousins head bands and tried it on Colt. Just to see what he'd look like as a girl. Pretty cute, Eh?
you know i think that a test of a really gorgeous boy is that he makes a beautiful girl... i think all really good looking guys tend to kind of look girly.... i guess thats true is colette or colts? case... wait it it a he or she :)
5 comments:
Quick, get that off before Daddy comes home!
That's what I like to call "mean mommy"
You are awesome, love it!
So cute...I mean to handsome to be a girl, get that off before daddy sees it.:)
you know i think that a test of a really gorgeous boy is that he makes a beautiful girl... i think all really good looking guys tend to kind of look girly.... i guess thats true is colette or colts? case... wait it it a he or she :)
Post a Comment