I've often seen on fancy important bloggers blogs that they have a place where they list their awards. Sort of like a trophy case. My trophy case...empty. Until now. Jess thinks I'm Kreativ.
In all honesty, I pretty much blog outta my rear everyday because what interesting thing would a stay-at-home mom have to say...especially one who has heart-to-hearts with a 6 month and has [on more than one occasion] not left the house in an entire week. A week is seven days people. I embrace every part of the title STAY AT HOME mom. But I'm nonetheless honored and will proudly start my trophy case.
Here are the rules of the game: List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people..tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!I love many things. Here are seven.
1. Jesus Christ. Have you ever heard of the...draw a straight line with a crooked stick thing? Yep...right here. That's me. God has taken my imperfections and made them perfect in him. I never let a blessing go by without recognizing it and giving thanks. Life is too short to just observe the goodness around you with out praising the source.
2. Andy Breden. Oh wow. I love him so much. More than I thought was humanly possible.
3. Colt Breden. I love Colt. Just a few seconds ago I heard some banging [note the time...1:26am...I'm home alone] and I thought for sure someone was beating on my back door. FREAKED...I walked around only to notice that it was Colt wide awake...raking his fingers along the spokes of his bed. As soon as I'm done with this blog I'm going to go get him up and bring him into mommas bed and he can snuggle with me. Ahhh Yea : )
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
5. My family. They're absolutely amazing and totally irreplaceable. AND would you believe every single family member of mine lives in the same town. We're up each other's butts and nothing is a secret but we wouldn't have it any other way.
6. My friends. I love you guys so much...you know who you are.
7. My house. I really do love my house. It's totally me. Totally hip. It's cracker box-ish...but I've made it mine and since I never leave it, I guess I should be glad it made the list.
Now I'm tagging...drum roll please...
1. Jen
2. Shannon
3. Nobody You Know
4. Ali
5. Chels
6. Ambs
7. Mandy
2 comments:
thanks for the Award Lovey :) I too always notice them on other bloggers pages and always wondered how they got them :) yaya i have now made it in the blog world, hehe thanks again!!
You are too sweet!
I think one of your posts should show us all pictures of your "cracker-box" house :)
Post a Comment