March 5, 2009

Scarface

Check out this wicked cool scar.So I'm sitting in the ICU and just got an update. Dad gets to go home tomorrow! Whee!?! His neurosurgeon said that Dad's 'gray matter' has bounced back quicker than expected and so tomorrow he gets to go home. He is only in the ICU now because the room he was supposed to get transferred to was full. A few weeks of light movement and rest and he's good to go!

God is crazy cool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should say so.
That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is amazing! I'm so happy for him and you all.

And that is one MAJOR zipper he's got goin on there!

ODCFkids said...

i'm so glad he's coming home! praise jesus.

and thanks for the comment on my blog. sometimes all you need is a little perspective, right? i appreciate you friend. i will ask the Lord if there is something for me at home, because that is where i belong :) love you!

Anonymous said...

ouchie wa wah! like kaleys - zipper comment. funnie girl!

Ali Farmer said...

I am so glad that your dad is ok. It is sure nice to read about someone getting better and to read about your wonderful family. I hope my faith can be as strong as your dad's (what he said when he was going into surgery was amazing).

Anonymous said...

Hi Mo--

I started reading your blog a little bit recently via Kaley's (we went to Marian together). It is so entertaining, and it seems like you have such an awesome, cute little family!

Wanted to comment on this post to let you know I hope your father is still recovering. Your incredible faith in God is inspiring!

--Carly