Whatever it is my knees ache like a 90 year old granny from showing Colt how to crawl. He can push his arm up and every once in a while he'll get his knee cap under his fat leg but typically he just lays there on his big o belly and flails his arms and legs around at lighting speed in hopes of going somewhere. I'm hoping the more I crawl the more he'll get it.
So far all I've gotten out of the deal is achy knees. I even spent a solid 15 mins on my on the ground the other day...I went and let the dog out on my knees...I went to the kitchen and went in a circle in my living room probably thirty times in a row. Are you picturing it? Don't know if it taught him anything but he was laughing at me. Which fueled me to smile back and keep crawling. Anything to please a my people.

Think we could get matching ones?
2 comments:
I can just picture you letting the dog out on your knees. Can you imagine what was going through her mind at the time? She was probably thinking "Mom, I'm the one that walks on all 4's, not you." Kudos to you for putting that much effort out to teach your son how to crawl. He should appreciate it greatly.
do you think i could get a pair?
Post a Comment