March 24, 2009

i got nothing

Typically when people have nothing to say they don't blog. In my case...I'm going to update you all and blog about the fact that I have nothing to say.

In honor of the lack of interesting things going on in my life these days...I'll give you a few bullets. If you're busy you can stop reading now and get on with your life. No hurt feelings. I promise.

-I woke up at 7 [that's an hour early for me] to have a quick breakfast and to clean my house. The dust bunnies have declared war and one of their strategies is to multiply at a rate unknown to man.

-As I stumbled into my bathroom with my eyes closed this am, feeling around for the light switch I was pleasantly surprised to see how fantastic my hair looked for just rolling out of bed. No hair brush required. Every hair was laying perfectly in place. I even had some good body going on. Good hair...nothing like it.

-I ate a small bowl of Cheerios and an english muffin with butter for breakfast...Oh and coffee. I drink it black. Straight up and on the rocks. Not kidding. I put ice in my coffee. Not because I want an iced coffee, but because I need to drink it as fast as humanly possible so that people don't start stoning me for being such a boring lump of clay. I'm only 1/2 way finished with my cup this morning...hence the low quality subject matter of this post.

-Since I'd like to start the day on the right foot I should tell you I didn't really get up to clean. That would be a lie. I heard Colt screaming from his room which made me get up. [He rolls over on his tummy sometimes and gets his legs stuck in between the spokes of his bed.] On my way back to my dark, warm bedroom I saw a death threat from one of the dust bunnies and knew then and there it was getting ugly. So I stayed up to clean. I'm blogging instead...and soon Colt will be up. I might not get to it. Darn. If I don't make it back in a week or so send a search party. Tell the authorities I'm inside the large dust ball.

Ok. I hear my son cooing. I'm slamming the coffee...gonna go look at myself in the bathroom mirror just one more time and decide that today is a fantastic day. You should do the same. I'm pretty sure it's a decision.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Today is going to be a good day. Not a good hair day for me...I need a serious cut, but a good day otherwise. I am being productive too. Love those kind of days. Enjoy yours!