March 2, 2009

hmmmm...

A few things on my mind...

1. Today is day 36 and still no period. My tests keep saying negative...which makes me kinda sad. We weren't even trying and now I'm in baby mode again. It's addictive. Andy says I'm getting really personal and I say, I'm an open book. Read me. It's my blog. Not Facebook.

2. Andy threw his back out a few weeks ago and while he was at the dr getting muscle relaxers our friend Nic asked, 'Did ya put your hands on him and pray about it?' and I didn't...but should have. So the last few nights Colt has been up sick, crying and having trouble breathing. Guess what I did? I prayed. Guess what he did? His snot went away and he stayed asleep until 9:00am. God is pretty cool like that. Thanks for the reminder Nic.

3. I feel as if I'm going to be emotional today. While watching the today show I wanted to tear up over something not tear worthy. Maybe my 36 day strike is almost over. Where is the chocolate?

4. I'm noticing how much I talk about Andy. I'm not going to stop or apologize. He is my best friend and my lova.

5. Tonight my friend from HS Courtney is coming over to watch The Bachelor finale with me. She was going to bring subway for dinner. Yesterday I bought two identical foot longs [5 dollar foot long...sing it] and I have a foot and a half left in the fridge. I'm having a subway crisis. I can't get enough.

6. Aren't I a good blogger these days? I mean, the content is of moderate quality but at least I'm blogging. This is my 102 post. That's a record in the blog world I'm sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and my lova call each other lova too! How about that!

He's from the Boston area so he pretty much always has said "lova", but we've called one another that for about 14 years now.

I totally hope you're pregnant. Doesn't sound like you are, but here's to trying for next month.

As for the getting personal thing...that's the only reason I read blogs. I hate the vanilla blogs and don't even bother with then. It makes my life seem so much more normal when I can hear about other girl's personal stuff.

More Than Words said...

Man..now I'm craving for a Subway sandwich! LOL!

36 days, huh? Well, who knows, right?

And that is great to hear about your son!! God is good!

Ali Farmer said...

Love for Subway...check

Thinking about being pregnant too much...check

Talking too much about my lova...check

over 100 blog posts...you are definitely kicking my butt on that one, I better get on that. :)