March 25, 2009

he might just fly away

Krystle [my sister-in-law/friend/Colt's Aunt/Andy's sister] just finished up her student teaching and in honor of her great accomplishment we ate lots of food. She got flowers from her Momma and there were even some balloons. Colt said congrats! by drooling all over her. See the dark gray part of his shirt? Yep. DROOL.
I'm pretty sure if Colt's diaper wasn't full he would have totally floated away. He's such a light weight.

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

Awwww!! He's so cute!! LOL..gotta love baby drool!!

OH...and your comment made me LOL!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cutie patootie he is.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love his expression in the last picture :)

Anonymous said...

haha* he is so stinken cute!

Nicolle said...

He is adorable! Looks like he loves balloons. Our son loves them too...I think it's the string ours likes the most! :)