[please excuse the mess that used to be my put together living room. there was an accident after Colt was born...fisher price and playskool exploded leaving the pieces of themselves just about everywhere. we just recently removed the yellow tape.]
--------------------
UPDATE: As soon as I posted this blog I looked down and saw this...
One more leg kick and we would have been under the bed folks. Better put the gate up going down to the basement!
5 comments:
That is so cute...my first born used to roll everywhere. I would leave her in her room for a second and come back to find her missing...she was under her crib. What a doll baby you have. I am now following your blog. too.
Yes! The roll! Next it'll be the army crawl, then walking and talking, then he'll be asking for the car keys...and either asking my daughter out on a date or taking my son to go play basketball. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves :)
haha. Kaley. LOVE IT!
go colt go....
*i think he was trying to find his way to my house... dont worry colton we'll be there in a couple days ;)
That brings back so many memories for me!!!!
Now you'll really have to watch his every move!! :)
Post a Comment