We got a new sweeper and Colt is mesmerized by it's beauty.
Colts face in the first pic..love it! He is like "ahhh my new friend"!!!!! Soo sweet! Oh and I likey the vacuum :) Gosh the little things in life that we get soo excited about!!!
That is so funny. Congrats on the Dyson!!
bahaa...he is totally enamored with the vacuum! That is hilarious...
i love me some freshly swept floors. sweet new vacuum!!
I bet even you are having your own love affair with the sweeper now. :)Dyson's are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!
I truly hope this love lasts his WHOLE life so that you never have to vacuum, well at least not for the next 17 years.
This is so hilarious. Colt's face is priceless. I love that he is so in love with vacuums. Too funny.
I love it!!! Liam's jealous of the Dyson!
THat is so funny!! Does't he love vacuums????We just got a Dyson too and LOVE IT!!
My lil' dude is quite obsessed with our vacuum as well!
true love. its his best friend. how cute is he. ha ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Colts face in the first pic..love it! He is like "ahhh my new friend"!!!!! Soo sweet! Oh and I likey the vacuum :) Gosh the little things in life that we get soo excited about!!!
That is so funny. Congrats on the Dyson!!
bahaa...he is totally enamored with the vacuum! That is hilarious...
i love me some freshly swept floors. sweet new vacuum!!
I bet even you are having your own love affair with the sweeper now. :)
Dyson's are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!
I truly hope this love lasts his WHOLE life so that you never have to vacuum, well at least not for the next 17 years.
This is so hilarious. Colt's face is priceless. I love that he is so in love with vacuums. Too funny.
I love it!!! Liam's jealous of the Dyson!
THat is so funny!! Does't he love vacuums????
We just got a Dyson too and LOVE IT!!
My lil' dude is quite obsessed with our vacuum as well!
true love. its his best friend. how cute is he. ha ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment