February 20, 2010

under the dryers

Mom and I both had hair appointments yesterday at the same time. We didn't plan that but it was funny and we even got to sit next to each other while our hair color processed. Not that you can really hear anything when you're sitting under that dryer...but we tried.

We had mom's hairdresser take this picture. It's not very flattering. It's like getting your picture taken with wet hair when you look like a drown rat. Never pretty. Mom kept saying "Oh gross! Disgusting! I look like Regis!"
What do you think?

Sorry mom, I couldn't resist. ha!

3 comments:

ODCFkids said...

well, if she meant that she and regis both have features like noses and eyes, she'd be correct... the similarity of those features... not so much.

tell her she looked great!

More Than Words said...

LOL!!! Tell her she does not look like him!!

How fun that you guys happened to be there at the same time!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Tell your Mom she's much prettier than Reg! Ah ha ha