February 15, 2010

howdy

Who's that kid standing in my living room???
Ahhh, yes, it's my baby :(
SO GROWN!
And man! Look at the head!
He takes after his momma.

Anywho, we've been busy around here lately. As my Valentines day gift from Andy he took a week off work! He's in the last sprint of Paramedic school. He graduates April 4th so he's been going, going, going trying to get all of his ER time in at the hospital and making sure he's got enough patients from his time on the Ambulance.

Not only did he need a break in the middle of the madness, but I needed my husband. Let's just face it, I can pretty much cry on cue these days and all I would have to do is think of how much longer until I see him next and instant tears. Last week he was only home two nights. CRAZY! Sometimes I wonder if Colt gets sick of me???? Luckily he can't talk yet and I don't have to hear the answer to that question.

We've had a great week. Lots of family time. Lots of shared meals. Lots of tickle attacks and fires in our fireplace. I love my family. I can't wait to have our old everyday routine back. He goes back to work on Wednesday and then I pretty much won't see him again until he's done with school but then Molly will be here and he gets another 3 weeks vacation when she arrives. I see the light people!!

Molly is doing great too. She's moving a ton, getting big and testing the thread strength on my shirts...luckily most are stretchy. I'm 30 weeks now which means she's practically here. I'm so extremely ready for nice weather too. I want to just walk around the block and not have snot freeze to my face. That would be nice. Until then I'm gonna start walking on a treadmill and on Wednesday Chelssie, Kaley, myself and our clan o' kids are going to walk the mall. Which is funny cause I used to think that mall walkers were weird.

Well well well, how the turntables...have turned.
Thank you Michael Scott.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter every time you take his picture! I love the cowboy hat:)

I know you are going through a difficult time right now but just keep reminding yourself how temporary it is and that you are BOTH sacrificing for the better of your family.

Thinking of all of you often!

He & Me + 3 said...

Colt is adorable. I love the hat. How sweet that you had hubs for a week. THat is nice to hang as a family without work interfering. We are spending today together. I am excited.
I have mall walked too. LOL pushing a stroller around the mall speed walking is good exercise. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am SO ready for the nice weather. Bring on Summer!!!!! :)

Laurie said...

I would love to see the 3 of you walking around. How cute:) Gettin old girls!!