February 17, 2010

testing it out

This is our new sleeper/rocker we got for Molly. I'm really excited to test this baby out. We're going to use it in our room instead of a pack-n-play. It's sort of like a sling and the baby sits at an angle which all babies like angles as opposed to flat on mattress.

I tried to stop Colt from testing out Molly's new seat for the first 5 minutes after assembling but decided that was a fight I didn't want to keep fighting. So, he climbs in there sometimes. It hasn't broken or ripped yet, which is a great sign since he maxed out the weight limit on that sucker 6lbs ago. Sometimes ya gotta choose your battles.

He looks cozy though, right?

I'm measuring two weeks ahead and my doc said we'd create a birth plan for baby girl at 38 weeks...which makes me happy and makes Andy, the pessimist, say over and over, 'You're gonna go to your due date.' He doesn't want me to get my hopes up. I get it. But how can you not get excited at the thought of meeting your little one sooner than later?

You can't. It's too exciting.

1 comment:

Adie said...

He does look content! I am all for - as long as they are quiet!

Pessimism is no fun when you are so far along!