

It was so rich I couldn't finish but it was good. We need new batteries in our bathroom scale and I haven't been able to weigh myself in a few days. Usually, if the number goes up 1-2 lbs I eat lots of fruit that day until it goes back down...then I let myself eat something crappy like this. There is a method to my madness.
6 comments:
well the peanut butter has protein in it and the banana has potassium and choco chips bring happiness. i say it's nutritional and yummy. And you didn't even finish it which means you have protion control:)
That looks SUPER tasty! So yummy. I want that now and I'm not preggers.
I ate the same thing, except swapped the bananas for apples when I was pregnant. And I also totally rationalize that, yes, HEALTHY. Eat away! I mean, it's better than DQ or cupcakes or something. TOTALLY HEALTHY.
mental note. for me that is. ill keep this in mind since well ive gained three pounds and im only 4weeks pregnant... i am pretty sure i cant blame the baby, but im going to.
That looks just as good as a cookie to me! Your blog is so cute!
LOLOLOLOL!!
You are sooooo prego!!!!
Love the diet coke can in the background!
Post a Comment