February 18, 2010

in pix

1. Let's smooch: Colt's Valentine Balloon. Now every time he sees a cow in a book, he gives it a smooch.2. 30 weeks.3. Maternity compression pantyhose. Is it possible for your toes to feel claustrophobic?...Because I'm close to cutting the feet out. I got in these suckers but it was ugly and I'm pretty sure Colt is going to need some counseling after witnessing his pregnant mother struggle and flop around on her bed in her underwear trying to put on some dang pantyhose. 4. Coppers new headrest is Molly. She be a pretty dawwwwg.

3 comments:

Mandy Mitchell said...

I love the fact that Copper rests her head on your belly. My dogs did the same. Actually, Bentley like to sit on my belly. They're funny.

He & Me + 3 said...

I have missed so much. I have been a bit MIA in the comment department. It has been crazy around here. Cute pictures. I love the last one. Adorable.

shannon said...

im laughing so hard i can barely comment. aklsdjfklasdjfkljasdkldfjkl;asdjk

1. that cow ballon is hilarious. i love colt. gavin didnt care too much for the smooch cow though considering he got trapped in it.

2. pantyhose.... really? why make your self suffer?!?!? it looks painful looking at them...

3. molly is so nice to help copper out.