February 22, 2010

jumpin' jumpin'

Yesterday Molly was all jacked up. She moved the...entire...day. Sometimes hurting me but most times just making me laugh. It was crazy. I definitely had no control of my midsection. She claimed every inch of it and made it look like there was an alien in there or something. Where ever I walked my belly would jump and wiggle. When I sat? My belly was jumpin jumpin.

It was really sweet though. The feeling of having your baby move in your belly is such a sweet thing. It's one of my favorite things about pregnancy. We have such a special bond from the very beginning with our children.

When we went to bed, Andy and I laid there and watched her go crazy for a while. My heart melted just thinking how sweet and funny she already is. Putting on a performance. A dramatic, entertaining performance for her Daddy and I.

We said our good nights and I rolled over on my left side to go to bed and she stopped moving. I thought I was in the clear to shut my eyes and get a good nights sleep. Then all of the sudden she started jumping on the mattress. I'M NOT KIDDING...it was like she flipped around, put her feet on the mattress [because I was on my side] and starting JUMPING. Her feet would pound the mattress then the other side of my belly would jolt up when her head hit. And it's not like she did it once. She probably did it ten times in a row. I felt so out of control and all I could do was laugh. It was hilarious. She be crazy!

Nine weeks. Nine weeks. Nine weeks!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Aww how sweet! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks..that flew by soo fast girl! LUCKY DUCK!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, nine weeks is NOTHING. AhhhhhhhH!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..that is sooooo cute!!!!!! LOL, she was jumping on the bed!! Love it!

shannon said...

i love your children. even the one i have yet to hold.