Call me old fashioned or lame, but I pop CD's in my sound system [Andy would be proud I didn't say 'boom box' which I so lovingly still call my sound system] and blast them all day long. Colt and I spend the rest of the day reading, dancing, singing and yes, sometimes I even clean.
So here's the CD's in my 5 disc (I've included my very own 5 '#' rating system):
5) Free by Gavin DeGraw. ####
Go ahead and start forming your opinions of me because of my music choice selection. Did you think it'd be loaded with Britney Spear's greatest hits? Oh she's made the list before...don't you worry.
What's playing in your boom box?

4 comments:
Great list!! I love Jack and Gavin!! Sounds like a fun day and a great routine! My grandfather used to call it a boob tube.
what a great routine and great way to spend the day.
I love to pop my CDS in my player too. I love to clean to them while the kids are in school. I have Starfield, Carrie Underwood & Rascal Flatts.
Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood... I plug my mp3 player into my speakers or play my internet music via the laptop plugged in :) Luv Pandora! Cool blog, can't wait to meet that new baby :)
Post a Comment