Now all we need is a baby...preferably a girl one.11 weeks and counting!
so sweet. We are going to have fun.
love the room, love the clothes. we never pay full price for clothes either.
Mo, Molly's room is perfect! I love, love, love it. Gwyneth can't wait play with Molly:) Love you guys!
Cuuutue! Girl's got some clothes already!
LOVE her room MO! 11 weeks OMG!!!!!! That's like literally around the corner :) I'm sooo excited for you! ps. where did you find those pink dividers for the closet, I could really use those :)
super cute, cant wait to see in person wednesday!!!
I too, am higly satisfied. Love the chandilier and stickers.
Wow girl that is awesome. You are so great with decorating! Love the colors.
mo...for real. you could decorate for a business one day :) I will hire you, for sure. love you so much! :)
mo! you did such a wonderful job!!!!!! I absolutely love the colors and the chandelier's. Miss Molly is so lucky to have you for a mama
Her room is so cute! I don't like circles, but for a circular bed it IS cute. And you are pretty cute too. I love it!
I can't see the pic it, just appears as a big white rectangle...is there something I can do to see it????
Post a Comment
12 comments:
so sweet. We are going to have fun.
love the room, love the clothes. we never pay full price for clothes either.
Mo, Molly's room is perfect! I love, love, love it. Gwyneth can't wait play with Molly:)
Love you guys!
Cuuutue! Girl's got some clothes already!
LOVE her room MO! 11 weeks OMG!!!!!! That's like literally around the corner :) I'm sooo excited for you! ps. where did you find those pink dividers for the closet, I could really use those :)
super cute, cant wait to see in person wednesday!!!
I too, am higly satisfied. Love the chandilier and stickers.
Wow girl that is awesome. You are so great with decorating! Love the colors.
mo...for real. you could decorate for a business one day :) I will hire you, for sure. love you so much! :)
mo! you did such a wonderful job!!!!!! I absolutely love the colors and the chandelier's. Miss Molly is so lucky to have you for a mama
Her room is so cute! I don't like circles, but for a circular bed it IS cute. And you are pretty cute too. I love it!
I can't see the pic it, just appears as a big white rectangle...is there something I can do to see it????
Post a Comment