September 2, 2009

why I won't be putting the infant carseat away anytime soon!

We're pregnant!
Again!

Praise the Lord I'm not pre-diabetic or too fat to get pregnant after all! After taking that 10 day pill the doctors gave me, I still didn't start so I took a pregnancy test and in about 2.6 nanoseconds a bright pink plus sign appeared!!

YAY!
Thank you Jesus!

My due date is April 24th but I'll have to be induced again and they said after Coley was born that they'd take me a week or two early so I'm thinking more like mid April. I'm about 1/2 way done with my first trimester and had an ultra sound just a few days ago. We got to see and hear the heartbeat and it was amazing. That little heartbeat chugging along never EVER gets old. One of the best sounds ever.

I understand it's still early on in my pregnancy and a number of different things could still happen but I'm too happy and thankful to not blog about it. Woman who wait until their 2nd trimester to tell people deserve a gold medal. I understand their reasoning...but I'm not that good of a secret keeper. On the other hand I don't plan on putting it up on a Burkhart Billboard [aka. Facebook] anytime soon. If something, God forbid, would happen along the way it's a little harder to post that to the Facebook world. Either way I feel like I get so much support from my blog readers that I'm in good hands no matter what.

Here is a picture of my newest love interest:

Andy said he saw a dinker!

I'm not too sure about that one :)


17 comments:

ChrissyM said...

so cute. I think he saw a purder. We are thrilled.
Thank you lord. For letting our family grow.

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!

amberWIRE said...

MOLINDER!!
I am so so so happy for you guys! You are such an awesome mom, Andy is such an awesome dad and Colt will be such a sweet big brother! Love it! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ash said...

so excited for you, keeping you in my thoughts:)

Unknown said...

She's a genius already - talking and showing off for the camera- I dunno - I know it's a million years away - but I swear I saw a tiara on her head. :) cannot wait and I promise to be around more in the coming months - I missed out on so much of coleys life it makes me crazy - Schools almost done and you and he and andy and little 'missy' (lmao jk andy) are my new homework :) xxooooo

Mandy Mitchell said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you! I just knew you were gonna end up pregnant real soon! I give you props on waiting this long to blurt out the big news, considering you had an ultrasound a couple of days ago. I think I held out for about 30 seconds after I found out I was pregnant before I let the world know. I'm excited to watch your progress! God's going to bless you with another beautiful child to love on.

Kimberly Anne said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome... so happy for you!!

J Aquila said...

Congrats Guys!

Hope you can come over and hang sometime soon.

Just so you know ... we like food, both from restaurants and creating it ourselves. Perhaps you'll join us for some food?

Check your schedules.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!! That is such great news. Could you send me some of your water so maybe that will help me along in TTC...heehee!
Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mo! I am so very excited for you guys. This is awesome news. My husband thinks I'm nuts because when I saw the title of your post on my "reader" I yelled out, "Mo's pregnant!" He said, "who?"

Keep up honey, really.

Praise God.

Nic said...

So I won't lie.... I'm still waiting on the call from Andy to tell me you are pregnant...Still waiting

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Oh yay! Congrats!!!!! This is so exciting. I'm pretty sure I DON'T see a dinker and that it is a girl.

I swear I had you on my sidebar so I would be sure to see updates, but alas you are missing! I must do something about this!

Holly Haynes said...

How exciting! Congrats!!

The Beeson's said...

Good grief!? You guys must all be drinking the kool-aid up there : ) I'm happy for you two- a kid couldn't have better parents!

Emily said...

Oh yay!! So happy for you!

Casey said...

Congrats to you and Andy! How exciting! Im very happy for you Mo!

Nicolle said...

Congratulations. Very exciting! I wish I was as brave as you. I am not ready to be PG with a 17 month old running around!