We've got toys coming out of our ears. Colt had so much fun at his party. Thanks to all of the family and friends who shared that special day with us. He has been so quiet since his party...every where he turns there is a new toy. I'm still trying to figure out how I can make them all fit in my storage ottoman. All signs point to
not possible.



6 comments:
Hmmmmmmmm, I don't think he knows what to do with all that STUFF! Um wow. Man I didn't get that much stuff for my birthday this year... Must be the age thing.
Wow that is alot of goodies. How fun for Colt! I took pictures of my kids with all their goodies too.
Yay so much fun!! Sorry we missed it :(
I knew I liked Colt for a special reason...Go Red Sox!!
Wow, if only we got that much loot when we were in our twenties! ;) Looks like it was a fun day/
Happy, happy birthday to Colt. I am so sorry we couldn't be there. I love all the pics...it looks like everybody had a blast:) Also, congrats again on the next little bean. Hope you are feeling well:) Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment