September 8, 2009

a love letter

Last night I felt quite sick. It was my own fault for taking my pre-natal pill on an empty stomach and then staying up for another two hours texting away and glancing through a book full of baby names. Luckily, after scarfing a nutrigrain bar, drinking some water and sitting up right for about 30 mins I was able to avoid the vomit part that occasionally comes with being pregnant. Andy felt for me do he gave me a back rub then I drooled my way to sleep.

He left early for work this a.m. and I got up just a little before baby. I walked outside my dark room [eyes adjusting to the light, vampire style] and in the kitchen I notice a piece of paper that was not there last night. Instantly my heart leapt a few feet in my chest and I thought he left me a love letter. He has done this before and he knows that just a simple love note gives him major brownie points and starts my long day with out him on the right note.

I got closer and closer and it was his handwriting! [getting excited...falling more in love] Now typically I wouldn't share our love letters with the world wide web but today...you all get to see how sweet Andy's love letters are. This is what I saw:

Can you:
-Cut Colt's nails
-Clean out junk drawer
Please?
Thank You


Ladies, leave the vomiting to me.
If you're confused he left me a To-Do list.
Mental note taken.
Massive brownie point deduction applied.

4 comments:

Nic said...

What ever he is just showing you how much he cares. He doesn't want you to be bored during the day.

The Beeson's said...

Boy did this make me laugh : )

ChrissyM said...

thank you for cracking me up. I needed a laugh. I bet you get a love letter soon. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

That is too funny. Love it!