September 20, 2009

we grow em

Nice huh? These babies are from our garden! On Friday I turned them all into stuffed bell peppers then I froze them [did you know you can freeze cooked stuffed bell pepper and then just thaw for a quick delicious home made meal??? Thanks Grandma!] Anyhow. I was pretty proud of our pepper plants this year. If you need some tomatoes we've got about a billion dillion in our back yard on the verge or rotting so hop on over and help yourself, but beware of dog. She's a psycho.

4 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Oh, I love it.

He & Me + 3 said...

YUM...send some tomatoes my way!

Mandy Mitchell said...

Your peppers look awesome! I only got 3 off my bell pepper plant and like a million off out hot pepper plant.

Anonymous said...

http://yankeeandthebelle.blogspot.com/

Pst, follow me. I've moved.