September 28, 2009

punkin

Fall is finally here. I'm so excited to take Coley to the punkin patch this year. I have a feeling he'll try to french kiss the goats. He likes to kiss animals. AND now that we're officially walking/running everywhere we go, maybe he'll pick out his own pumpkin too. I of course will be video taping. What is it about Fall that makes me so giddy? Here are some pix of Coley enjoying his trip to the patch from last year :)

4 comments:

Mandy Mitchell said...

I bet he's a little more excited about it this year!

Kimberly Anne said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

The one with the pumpkins lined up all around him is one of my all time favorite pictures. Love it!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

This is some serious cuteness! I haven't read blogs in FOREVER so this is awesome, um so much to read at once from you. So do you want your nails? Cause really, I think they may suit you awesomely!