Anyhow. Luckily she's an amazing woman and I really, really like her so I will definitely be going back to sit in the ugly waiting room because she was worth it. BUT, look at the waiting room chairs. The ugliest chairs I've ever seen in my life. Maple side chairs with a greenish fabric that was all faded and in the wood...EYEBALLS. Eyeballs were carved into the wood. NOTE: If these are your dining room chairs...I'm sure they look great in your house.
I always feel like somebodies watching me.


4 comments:
momo,
I thought the same thing as I sat there waiting , looking around wondering if they had to get furniture from someone elses office who was remodeling. hahhaha. But, I agree. She is worth it. And, We are there for her brain and advise not the decorating style. Mayeb you could send her a note offering your services. :)
mom
My doctor has the SAME chairs..hmmmmmmm
Ok freaky. I feel that way about Gooners pediatrician... it is orange and brown and decorated in the 70's but he's good...
eye seeeeeeee you!!
Post a Comment