September 14, 2009

overalls?

Should pregnant woman be allowed to purchase/wear blue jean overalls if they're on sale and look kinda cute online?? Or are overalls just for toddlers and farmers? Hee Haw.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wore them with my oldest. That was 11 years ago. I don't think I'd do it today though.

You're just cute enough you might be able to pull it off.

ChrissyM said...

You know that if I am off of work, I am in my overalls. Love em, but, I putz around outside in them gardening. Take them off in the garage. Then throw them away went they are so caked in mud that I can't get my legs to bend. hahha. I love overalls. But, your question. I think with your style you can pull it off. No gardening in them though. haha

Ash said...

you could totally do pull it off. I on the other could not and should not:) So to answer your question if pregnant ladies should wear overalls I'm gonna say that maybe the store selling them should have a questionaire for the pregnant lady to fill out and at the end of the questionaire it will tell you yes or no.

Unknown said...

let's see...you jump out of bed - throw your hair in a pony tail, splash on a little perfume and drape yourself in jewelry - and don't forget the lipgloss - all this you do in 5 minutes - I look like a truck hit me when I spend a half hour on myself - so I say - Yes to the overalls - I would look like a blue ball but you'll look Marvelous Dahlin' just marvelous! xxoo

Chelssie said...

I love you, and your style... but Overalls are just for the little Kid0's just my opinion, i dont even think they would be comfy for a prego woman...

Mandy Mitchell said...

If those are the overalls you're looking at, then I say yes. They look pretty cute to me. Just promise to not roll them up to your knees like some girl in my child birthing class. That made my husband make the comment, "Oh, look at farmer momma over there, I bet that kid pops out on a tractor." You would look adorable in overalls, so I say go for it.

He & Me + 3 said...

Wouldn't they be hard to get out of when you had to go pee...?

Stephanie said...

Go for it, if anyone gives you a hard time, just blame it on the pregnancy :o ) I use to have a pair until about 7 years ago, I loved them, they were broke in and comfy..of course I never wore them on a date night or girls night out type thing, but loungy or runnig errands..prefecto!

Kimberly Anne said...

I love them... go for it!!

Kate said...

i love overalls and even have a pair :) haa.. call me a geek, but they sure are comfy!